Longer Lets

If you are moving home, renovating, relocating to Guernsey for work or just in need of some short or long term accommodation then our flexible self catering accommodation is ideal. We are a small family-run business in a friendly and secure environment, so you can be assured you will be well looked after.

  • We offer clean, comfortable accommodation at excellent rates which include free on-site parking, all utilities, central heating, free high speed WiFi and a weekly service with a change of linen and towels.
  • This home away from home accommodation has fully equipped kitchens including all cutlery, crockery, pots & pans, toaster, microwave, cafetiere & kettle - fridge with icebox (some with fridge/freezer), and four ring hob, grill and oven. All linen is provided including kitchen towels, oven gloves etc. Smart 32" TV & Sky Freesat. We provide irons, ironing boards, clothes pegs, broom, dustpan and brush, and bucket etc. Storage is limited so would suggest bringing your clothes and essentials only. Storing boxes of your belongings is discouraged as it prevents us from cleaning the accommodation to our high standards.
  • All properties are less than 5 minutes drive from St Peter Port and have an excellent bus route close by.
  • We offer reduced rates during the winter period and any long term lets running through May to October would be discounted by approximately 15% off the normal tariff price. We are always pleased to quote for any accommodation required.

We currently have availability over the winter let period from October thru to February

The Guernsey Population Management Law requires everybody who lives and/or works in the Island to hold either a Certificate or Permit to show that they are allowed to live and/or work here - unless you are visiting as a tourist.

A tourist can occupy any one of our properties for a period not exceeding a total of 90 days in any 12 month period - provided that they are not in employment in Guernsey. If you are intending to work whilst you are in Guernsey, you will usually require a permit/certificate. The Population Management department will typically grant a permit to stay with us whilst you are relocating, renovating your home, or seeking a more permanent abode. Please visit the Population Management website for more information.

Contact us

Further Information

Make a reservation with us...